Direct, Dependable Signing Services
949-522-6969, ext. 101
Debra D. Sweatt
CA Notary Commission # 2044251
Mobile Notary Public, knowledgeable and well-versed in CA notarial transactions with more than twenty-five years of real estate document and notary public experience.
Evening & Weekend Appointments
Signing Agent for Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, HECM, and NonQM mortgage closing documents. Also experienced with other notarial services, including but not limited to:
- Certify Copy of Power of Attorney
- Deposition Certificate
- Jurat Execution
- Oath or Affirmation
California Notarial Documents:
COVID-19 Notice: Social Distancing is Practiced by Our Notaries
During this unprecedented time, and at the advice of the U.S. CDC, we offer all of our mobile notary services while practicing social distancing. When arriving at the agreed-upon location, please allow your Notary to exercise safe practices for the protection of you and others in your household and social sphere as well as the Notary. Here is what you can expect:
1) Your Notary will not schedule or keep an appointment if feverish or showing other signs of illness; please extend the same courtesy.
2) Your Notary will wear a mask or scarf covering nose and mouth to protect you.
3) Please ensure all parties present at the notarization also wear a mask or scarf covering nose and mouth.
4) Your Notary will ask that safe distances are kept when possible and may wear disposable gloves when handling your document and other items you will both touch.
5) If you do not have a pen, your Notary will supply one for you, which you may keep.
6) Your Notary may not shake your hand, but please know you are a valued client and your patronage is appreciated.